Release 1.0.7 - Feb. 2023
We are excited to announce our latest round of feature updates! Below is a break down of all the improvements, features and bug fixes included.
- We're introducing a new questionnaire review process to help ensure compliance. This will involve an automated system that reviews every questionnaire submitted by customers. If it finds any issues with the answers given, it'll flag them and will alert you so you can make the necessary changes. This will help us keep up with the latest regulations and make sure our customers are getting the best possible service. You will now see a publish button next to any questionnaires you create. Once you are ready to go live, click publish so that one of our clinicians can review your questionnaire.
- Our homepage now has a beta request form, so that people can easily request beta access without needing to reach out via email. We hope this streamlines our waitlist requests and helps users get onboarded faster!
- We've just released a new Notification Center! This feature allows you to customize your in-app, email and SMS notifications using platform variables. You and your patients now can easily keep up with activities on the platform, such as when an order is out for delivery, a patient has placed a new order, or if you have a message from a doctor that has not been read. You can now control the look and feel of your notifications directly from the Notification Center. Pick the colors and choose the images in your brand settings and change the text in the notification center. We hope this new Notification Center helps you stay informed and connected. Enjoy!
- We're excited to announce that the "Track your order" page is now working in the patient portal! With this feature, patients can easily keep track of their orders from the convenience of the patient portal. Easily see where exactly your medication is, and when it is expected to arrive. Patients can also receive a notification each step of the way.
- We're excited to announce the addition of tRPC support! This feature allows users to make faster and more secure remote procedure calls (RPCs) over our network. With tRPC, you can now securely transfer data between different systems without having to worry about type safety. Plus, it speeds up the platform. Enjoy the increased security and speed of tRPC today!
- Updated the Platform website at mybaskhealth.com! Our goal was to make the website more user-friendly, so you can easily find the information you need. The homepage is brand new, and the different sections of the website will be added over the coming weeks. We've also added helpful links to our blog and resources page, so you can stay up to date on the latest health tips and news. In addition, we've added a link to our Help Guides which are still a WIP but will be the go to place for finding out how a specific feature of the platform works.
- Major improvement to our Timelines feature for Patients, Orders, and Prescriptions! Now you can add notes and comments to each timeline item, making it easier to keep track of your patients and stay organized. The new comment feature allows you to add context and insights to each timeline entry. For example, if you need to cancel an order for a patient, you can now add a comment to the timeline entry to remind yourself why you had to cancel the order. Or, if you need to renew a prescription manually, you can now leave a note on the timeline to remind the doctor to follow up. This new functionality gives you more control and flexibility over how you manage your timelines.
- Automatic Policy Pages using templates from your settings! Now, you can create custom policy pages for your website in no time. The process is simple: all you need to do is set up a template in your settings and our system will automatically generate the necessary policy pages for you. You can choose from a variety of pre-made templates or customize your own. Once you're done, you'll have all the pages you need to make sure that your website is compliant with the latest regulations. Plus, you can easily adjust your policy pages whenever you need to, without having to go through the hassle of creating them from scratch.
- Custom domain enhancements to support connecting only a subdomain to the platform, instead of a root domain.
- Bug fix to the patient portal login page. Now, when your patients go to log in to the patient portal, they will see your branding across the page. We hope this change makes the patient experience completely white labeled to your brand now.
- Bug fix to improve the Pharmacy Fulfilment process with GoGo Meds automation. This update streamlines the fulfilment process by automatically connecting your products to our pharmacies' inventory. This bug fix also reduces manual errors and provides greater visibility into the fulfilment process.
- We've made a few improvements to the Questionaire Visual Customizer! Now you can customize your visuals faster. We've added a new color picker to make it easier to find the right shades. We also cleaned up some of the code to make it more efficient and prepared for a larger update coming soon.
- We have fixed an issue where the questionnaire table was not reloading properly. This would cause users to be unable to access the questionnaire after making changes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are glad to report that the issue has been resolved.